I'm still having a blast teasing men till no end. I thought I would have gotten bored by now. I'm finishing up a cutting cycle and I suppose I just look pretty hot from any angle when I wear a skimpy top at the gym.
The men I wanted there today did not show up. Murphy's what's its name? LOL.
One dude who is very hot but whose attitude I cannot stand was there. I *completely* ignored him. He left the gym floor and then suddenly walked back in. I saw his face as he unexpectedly came into my view. He was tortured by me.
Eons ago, I had approached him. Though he demonstrated interest, he was so rude. I swear my dog had better manners. I was flabbergasted by his rudeness in fact. Now I took my revenge. Childish and stupid, I preened around the room. I was happy. Happy to be the center of attention and yet never directly give my desire to be so away. Hypocritical.
Maybe I like seeing the reactions of people, to study their nature. Maybe because it reminds me that I am just like them. I will bend over backwards to look at a gorgeous dude, but all the while pretend like it never happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment