Sunday, July 11, 2010

Feeling Alive Again



Went out w/ Super Boi tonight. We had coffee. He's hotter than before. So intimidating and yet so delicious. I drank more of him than I did my tea. As excited as I am about him, I'm more excited about going out w/ a guy that I actually like. It's been so long since this has been the case. In fact, it's been a full year--since the Lawyer. Wow.

Super Boi has been much MUCH more into me ever since he found out I was truly versatile and that I would let him fuck me. In fact, he has been really forward about wanting to fuck me. I purposely asked him out to dinner for a week night to avoid the issue b/c I do want to just get to know him. He cleverly asked to move it to Saturday night. I again avoided it and moved it to tonight--Sunday. I didn't know if he would bite.

It didn't look like he would, and then he did. We went to coffee and it was fun. We are so different and yet so alike. We're both obsessive about dieting and working out. I talk alot. He's one of few words.

He might join my gym. We're having dinner. He's still overt about being into sex, but he didn't bring it up during coffee which is great. It's nice to at the very least have a fling and at the very most to have the possibility of something more.

We'll see =)

No comments: