Thursday, January 21, 2010

Like a Girl


Today, some dude I'm going to dinner with on Sunday rhapsodized me till no end. It was really sweet but I just felt so on the spot. Maybe it is because he was going off about my body. He's in the arts and inordinately successful, so I suppose its a very high complement, but nonetheless, if feels... ack. I feel like I just let him fuck me and let him be done with it. But I suspect that women feel this way often--which is why I titled this entry "Like a Girl." You get worshiped, but then, it is not really me that's getting worshiped.

He is sweet about how he goes about it though and so that buys him some brownie points. He also just has this really cool background. I can't really go off on his accomplishments, but suffice it to say, it raises eye brows.

It makes me think of my favorite sibling. He's in art school and he's no longer talking to me. Something about envy. :( His words. Not mine. At least he's not blaming it on me.

What sucks is how I keep meeting guys in his target fields. This last guy obviously, but I also got hit on by this dude who is the manager to several A list folk. I was totally oblivious to who he was, and then I saw him on tv while on the treadmill and I was like.... holy cow. Alright. Won't be losing THAT number.

In other news, Super Boy is back. Turns out he thought I was strictly a top and that's why he was ambivalent about me. As soon as I mentioned that I was truly versatile, he was like, "So what are you up to tonight?" Go figure.

It's raining dudes. Seriously. There are two others--the hottest ones thus far about whom I'm just too lazy to write. Suffice it to say---OMFG--this is awesome.

I miss my bro. Talking to him. He's gay too...

I basically don't have any male gay friends with whom to talk.

No comments: