So apparently someone also came up with the phrase “verbal diarrhea” independently of me and my best ever fag hag.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/books/07/26/books.diablo.cody.ap/index.html
Its funny. Despite our break up 2 years ago, I quote her all the time. She had the phrase “Diarrhea of the mouth” and “my life is a distraction”. She would be wooed onto talk shows because she was so fucken cynical, funny, and direct.
So out of complete boredom, while doing research I decided to enroll in summer classes at a nearby “peer” institution. But fuck—the classes are sort of dumb despite the fact that they are supposed to be “hard”. I’ve out debated two professors now.
One was a complete dork, but the other has more of a backbone, shadier background, and buffed out body. His area of expertise is rather esoteric and I did a little research on it. Turns out that the greatest indicator of who goes into this field—and this result is backed by multiple rigorous studies—is gender, and its not males.
I read more up on it and the studies are rather thorough in the personality descriptions of these folk. They are rare and things in this area have not changed for the past 15 yrs.
My gaydar went off early on in the course. To some degree he was blaring the signal by using Madonna lyrics as class examples.
I’m sort of really into him. I’m into the fact that he’s a professor. He’s older but looks at least 10 years younger. He works out quite a bit and has a body to show for it. He’s reserved, intense, and brilliant. For an older dude, he’s also rather attractive.
There’s more to this story… but for now… Off to do work.
No comments:
Post a Comment