So many, nearly all, of the super attractive men at my gyms act rudely with me. They cut out in the middle of conversation. They abruptly end a conversation. They ignore me and do not greet me, even after we've been well acquainted.
I started this post months ago, and then I left it as a draft. Weeks later, I can write that after much thought and investigation, it is indeed the case that they act rude b/c they are nervous. It is insane how terrified extremely muscular, tall, and super attractive men can be around/of me. I do not understand why in the least. By my estimation, they outclass me looks-wise in every way. Most are professionally very accomplished.
One partial explanation is that most came out late in life and so their social skills in romantic situations with other men are very limited. This theory is weakened by the fact that most of them are comfortable initiating and carrying on conversation with other attractive gay men. I would say that I am unapproachable. However, I would assume that any nervousness resulting from that would disappear once I made it clear that I liked talking to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment