
I had a night class so I drank coffee to stay awake. Crap kept me up till 3:30am. Oops LOL!
I watched three consecutive X-Files instead of writing one of my final papers for the semester.
Fell asleep and dreamt that I was back in Brazil. I miss it so bad.
The Love. The Boys. The Beauty. The Warmth.
I was in an old apartment like the one I had while there. Little to know decor. Lots of sunlight though. I lived alone. I bounded down the stairs of my building. Rushing to work, per usual.
On the busy rua, I ran into a very familiar face. It was Gian. This guy from college. He gave me this enormous smile. A knowing smile that bordered on being a smirk.
I said--WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
I had to come. Everything is about Brazil now. Haven't you heard?
Of course I have! It's been so long.
I know huh?
He looked devestatingly gorgeous. Golden skin, dark blonde hair. Perfect almond shaped blue-flame like eyes, arched etched brows, and those plump ruby red lips.
I started to get hard. He walked along side me to my bus stop. Where are you going?
Same place as you.
Faria Lima?
Yup.
Then I asked what I had to ask. Are you out?
Of course -- it's Brazil! No one knows me here.
The bus arrived, heading in our direction. I boarded first. I looked at him as I got on. He was right next to me. As I stepped up, he put his hand on the small of my back, and then almost simultaneously boarded alongside me.
When I felt his hand firmly behind me, I turned around as my jaw fell in surprise. He was stepping up and his smile grew even larger. He leaned into me.
Then I woke up.
I looked him up on facebook, sadly expecting him to have succumbed to the stalker of time. Almost all since college have fallen prey to father time. When I saw his profile--I lost it. He looks even Hotter. How is that possible? What's more... he's in law school now too :D
No comments:
Post a Comment