Sunday, August 01, 2010

Bisexed


I'm not THAT bi. It takes a really amazing girl to get my attention in that way. When I run down the short historical of the women on whom I've crushed, they are stellar. My standards for women are light years above those for men, which are pretty high to begin with or so I'm told.

Despite this high bar, I seem to meet women who are just that--STELLAR.



I've been noticing this before this most recent crush. I seem to meet an unusually large number of exceptionally gorgeous women. I suppose its the whole gay thing.

Women feel comfortable around gay men, and if you're fun to talk to, forget it--they LOVE you.

I have seen this latest development as a natural result of my becoming more comfortable in my gay identity. I would have never expected this ironic effect--having more crushes on girl b/c more amazing women are now drawn to me.


What kind of ridic insane c*@p is THIS???

I just got a facebook message from this insanely how girl I majorily crushed in college. I've wondered whether I should include in my reply whether I've come out or not.

But of course, if I do, she'll be all that more pre-disposed to become my "buddy." So I did.

It seems awful. To draw women in this way, knowing that I secretly end up being attracted to them. What a perverse use of my bisexuality right?!?!

I just have a hard time resisting. We'll see how things go. If anything, I should have the most amazing selection of eggs for my future children. That cannot be bad, right?


No comments: