Oh man its been forever since I posted! Ironically, I'm doing so from a semi-public computer since the repairman has mine at the moment.
SO much has happened since I last wrote...
My first yr of law school ended. It ended hardcore w/ some really crazy studying.
The lawyer partner dude from the couple and I have been on a couple of dates now. One of them ended w/ me, him, and his bf having dinner.
I have the BIGGEST crush on him right now. He has been unreal sweet to me this summer. I can't even begin listing all the stuff he does for me.
To me, he's a little kid at heart who happens to be a genius. He wears his heart on his sleeve. At least around me. He thinks no one can see. But he knows better when it's me.
His boyish looks and expressions melt me.
He wines me. He dines me. He gives his mid-morning time to me.
He cares for me as if I were his favorite.
It's been quite a summer.
The lawyer partner dude from the couple and I have been on a couple of dates now. One of them ended w/ me, him, and his bf having dinner.
I have the BIGGEST crush on him right now. He has been unreal sweet to me this summer. I can't even begin listing all the stuff he does for me.
To me, he's a little kid at heart who happens to be a genius. He wears his heart on his sleeve. At least around me. He thinks no one can see. But he knows better when it's me.
His boyish looks and expressions melt me.
He wines me. He dines me. He gives his mid-morning time to me.
He cares for me as if I were his favorite.
It's been quite a summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment