
My new boss, we'll call him, Spence (about 39yo), wanted me to add eventually to my job description "Private Client Services"---viz. schmoozing for new business. He says, that while I have been professionally, an "acquired taste", he figures I can be charming when I want to be.
Haha, he's right, and tonight, oddly enough, I had a blast.
My new boss has also had a major attraction to me. He admitted to it after a few weeks of having started. His admission startled me because I didn't get that vibe from him at all. I brought this point up to which he replied enthusiastically--"You can ask the CEO about it, the first time I talked to him after seeing you, I asked, Who the HELL is HE???" He went on about how much he liked me and the manifestations of his interest. He was paranoid about sexual harassment charges. I said I didn't have the time or the patience for it.
Eventually, he realized that I wasn't too reciprocal, and after that it was not so good, and it has played a role in me resigning, however, today, I got to have a little fun with the whole thing. I am resigning, but they really wanted me to come to this party. Since my compensation is in the bag, and my reasons for leaving are totally understandable and legit without a hint of the whole sexual harassment drama, I could just take the situation for what it is. MuwaHaHaHaHaHa.When Spence arrived, he was not really working the crowd and just being a lazy dork. So I chatted it up with him, and we eventually got onto the topic of last night's party. He never got around to telling me much about his party, except to say that it was tame in order to avoid tiring himself out for the present party. Later he admitted to nursing a hangover.
I said I did Halloween last night. I was going for the leather bondage master look. I smiled at him suggestively and added, "I even bought a whip." I told him how I went to the leather shop and tried on a bunch of different outfits.

I love it when I tie him into knots. I cannot yet describe that look when someone suddenly suppresses expressing their sexual interest, that glazed look of lust. They just sort of turn slightly in their seat;) That's what he did, as he subdued whatever surfaced on his face, and then he turned back, still with a trace of that lusty expression and said in a softer tone of voice, "Hmmm..... I should teach you how to use it."
"Tino! How are you? How's it going?", interrupts this older guy with pink sixty's-like silver wire framed glasses.
I greeted him with a slightly confused look. "We met earlier today," he assured.
"Oh! HI!!!! How are you?!?!" I feigned, as I widened my eyes to convey delight.
Queensihly he says, "Just trying to survive in this heat."
"Yea... I'm trying to stay out of the sun as much as possible too!" I added with a beaming smile and a nod.
Spence jumps in, "It helps to keep you young too!"
"Yup," Pinks adds, "Although I don't know how you could get any better skin than yours," he says looking right at me. OMG, WTF... he's talking to me, right?
I'm used to this sort of thing now, finally. At least enough to not let my reaction hang on my sleeve. "Oh... I looked down shyly.... Thank you.... very much," I said with the most masculine demure I could drum up.
"It's gorgeous. Like alabaster," he says and intensifies his stare of me. OMG, WTF? Did he just say alabaster??? That's how Spence always refers to it. Why is this guy trying to get poetic?
He went on--"What doo yoou do for it???" I noticed his pupils and eye-lids zoom into focus on me even through his funky sunglasses. I avoided looking like a deer in headlights.
Still, I looked a bit surprised at how forward he was being and possibly alienating Spence. He noticed and immediately followed up with, "I'm so sorry... Am I interrupting?"
"No! No! Please no need to--", he interrupts with, "Are you two partners?"
Holy gawd this guy was just on some other planet. Spence just stood there, I think a little speechless, and I looked at him just before bursting into gooffaw laughter that I quickly muted. I looked at them both. Was he crazy? Was Spence crazy for being so dumbfounded by the suggestion?
"UUUUUUUMMMM, noooo.... I'm sorry, this is Spence, he's my boss!!!!" How did this guy not know the basics?!!!!
My boss quickly excused himself, and Pinks decides to zoom right back into me. I looked at my boss as he walked way with this look of, "What you're leaving me here with this guy???"
But, I've come to realize that there's something so awfully pleasurable about being under the heat of someone's intense gaze. Their attention so focused on you. At first I get afraid. I feel vulnerable, like I'm disarmed of any act I might employ. It's as if they see right through me.

But then I relax, breathe, and realize how intensely erotic it is to have someone totally focused on you, tuned and almost bound to your every reaction and move. To have this tenuous yet incredibly potent power over someone. The tension is such a fucken turn on.
I chatted with the gentleman. He got closer to me, and eventually all I could see were his pupils, and my reflection overlaying them on the pink sunglasses. What an irony. I smiled and looked at him with my face slighlty tilted down, giving him the illusion that he was totally in control.
He asked me all these questions, and I just mustered all my humility for the occasion. Hopefully this one would be a sell. If I could do this much, then any attempt at my return to the firm would be welcomed:)
I was called elsewhere and we broke off.
Spence later chatted with me. We talked about Halloween again. "Where'd you go shopping for Halloweend outfits?" he asked. Further in the conversation.... I said "No seriously, this place was authentic. The whip is a real horse whip." His face gets serious, and he looks away.
"What?" I ask, realizing I'm paying too much attention to his every expression. "I should teach you how to use it," he says. "Huh???" I reply, "What do you mean?" I cock my head sideways in honest confusion. I mean who the hell doesn't know how to use a simple whip, right?
"I should whip you," he says, as he brings his face back to mine. He does so with no expression on his face, and without making eye contact.
I laugh, a rolling laugh, as I look away. "That's funny," I said in a deeper tone. "Are you sure you aren't drunk Tino?" He asks.
NO!--why do you ask?
Because, he says, you're almost giddy.
I have no physical attraction to him whatsoever, but it's erotic to have someone in a position of higher power, express desire for you. PurrrrrrrrrRRRRRR. I'm guessing I'm discovering a fetish;)
No comments:
Post a Comment